Friday, April 13, 2012

Spotlight on fluffiness..


Meet Zoe. Zoe is a 3 legged Siberian Husky. She was hit by a car and the damage to her leg was beyond repair, so they had to amputate it. She's a rescue dog, the owner abandoned her after she was hit and my professor at the time adopted her. He didn't have the time to take care of ger so I took over. Don't let the handicap fool you though, she runs faster then any 4 legged dog i've ever had the pleasure of meeting. One day she got out and it took me almost two hours to catch her because she was just too damn fast. She is VERY vocal, not only barks whenever she wants attention(which can be annoying lol) but she also talks, not human talk obviously. She likes to talk back whenever you're playing with her..or telling her NO! There are times when she drives me up the wall, but I couldn't picture my life now without her. She's my buddy who also rescued me. What kind of pet do you have? Leave comments and let me know all about em :)


1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome post, Amanda! (As much as she annoys me lmaooo) Go Zoe!

    ReplyDelete