Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's just another dayyyyyy


I recently came into a little bit of money, and it's been A WHILE since I've indulged in some shopping. My sister and I decided to sneak away for a few hours to the mall! I have a nasty cold right now, so i'm not going to get into to much details, but here are a few pictures of my recent purchases :),mb

Revlon lip stick in Peach me and Temptress
NYC lip stick in Violet Shine
NYC nail polish in Lincoln Square Lavender

Black off shoulder top-H&M
Leopard flowy shirt-Pac Sun
Beige shirt-H&M

A closer look at my make-up. Don't mind the small breakouts, it's hot in Florida!
The girls and I went to the library as well today. I always say the younger you get them into books, the better! But anywho, this is my outfit for the day..chu like? See all that dead grass ruining my damn picture!

I had such a hard time figuring out what earrings to get. I must have picked up thousands of different styles, but the wings stood out to me. I can't wait to get my jewelry box full of funky acccesories!

Wing earrings-Payless! Buy one get 50% off!

I'll post my shoes and new hat tomorrow, but for now I need to get some sleep to help nurse this cold!






No comments:

Post a Comment