Sunday, October 9, 2011

la la laaaa

Good Morning! It's such a rainy crappy day today. I'm debating if I even want to venture out in it. If I do, i'm definitely not even going to dress up. But, just a quick little post on some things I bought not too long ago, and wanted to share with you :)

I needed a lotion that was going to really moisturize my skin and that was affordable. Vaseline total moisture conditioning lotion is an ok product. Isn't my favorite, but it gets the job done. I recently got all my dead ends chopped off and am focused on keeping my hair as healthy as possible. Since I straighten my hair alot (which is a big cause to hair destruction) I bought Frizz Ease straight fixation. It works great and smells good too! Last but definitely not least is a product for my natural curly hair. Normally, I just use mouse, but it tends to leave my hair hard and crispy which is something I HATE! Curly Sexy Hair curling creme is awesome. It smells good, and just a little bit helps maintain the frizz and keep the curls in tact. Was a little bit on the pricey side, but it's worth it.


Sally Hansen Nail polish in "Pedal to the metal"
N.Y.C lipstick in Mahogany.

Excuse the Disney Princess background lol

No comments:

Post a Comment