Orange Skirt- Hand me down from the big sis :)
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!
One of my loves, and fellow blogger, tagged me in a 7 things about you thingy mabob. So here I go. Even though I feel 7 is not enough lol!
1. You may not be able to tell from my pictures, but i'm hispanic. Both my parents, grandparents, and so on are from Puerto Rico. The sad part of this is I don't speak spanish very well. Un poquito. See I'm not even sure if I spelled that right! That's okay though, i'm slowly teaching myself and telling myself that my parents just didn't want us to know what they were talking about, so English it was.
2. I tend to be a geek at times. I'm into a lot of Sci fi and paranormal stuff. I'm a HUGE fan of Star Wars and I think every creak and bump in the night is a ghost lol.
3. I'm a Gemini :) I don't understand how most people refuse to believe astronomy. My sign pretty much fits me perfectly. Some believe the Gemini is two faced, NO. To me it means split personalities. My mood swings are no joke. Lord have mercy!
4. Religion is a very iffy subject to me. I do have faith and believe in a higher power, but i'm not sure WHAT or WHO that higher power is. I also believe that prayer is strong, but to me it's more of a comfort thing. I'm just not sure what really is going to happen when we die. Do we reach the pearly gates of heaven or do we simply evolve into something better?? At times, I question it and tend to lean more on the science side of things.
5.When I decided to go back to school, I went down the medical field path. Don't get me wrong, it was good choice, but sometimes I wish I could go to culinary school. I love to cook and try to liven up recipes, and I love baking ESPECIALLY anything chocolate lol. There is something joyful about being in the kitchen and creating a wonderful meal for the family. Even a meal for yourself :)
6. I have two little girls who make my world go round. I couldn't ever picture my life without them. On my worst days, they have this ability to shine a light on it and make it better. The more they grow, the more I see myself in them. K is a tomboy and likes the things I like, and even has the same temper. Lee has this "i'm a princess" demeanor about her, and I can't help but see my girly side come out in her. Like all children, they have their days..and for all you mothers, you know what "days" i'm talking about lol, but it doesn't make me love them any less. It just builds me up to be a better mother.
7. I am an ANIMAL LOVER!!! I have a 3 legged Siberian Husky, who I treat like she's my child. She can be a pain in the booty, and sometimes I feel like putting her on "bad dog" on Animal Planet, but I could never get rid of her. I didn't rescue her, she rescued me. IDK I feel as if dogs have this ability to sense their masters feelings, and she has been a very loving dog on the nights where i'd cry myself to sleep.